[sleafordbka] Re: Queens wanted

  • From: "Roy" <roy.parker14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 10:21:14 +0100

Hi. Steve,

If your still having difficulty finding Queens I've got available five nuc's on
new national frames, one of which is bursting and ready to go into a full sized
brood box, with the posibility of giving some surplus honey this year.
All of which have 2011 queens.
My bees have recently been examined by a Bee Inspector.

Regards,

Roy.
Grantham Tel; 01476 567995