[sleafordbka] Open Apiary

  • From: simon croson <sicroson@xxxxxx>
  • To: Sleaford BKA <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 06:25:42 +0100

Good luck to you all today - especially the weather man - I hope you all have a
great time with John and Ann.

If you have any photos please do not pass them on for inclusion on the website
- Chris Norton, anyone who is on facebook or indeed Steve Pickard who can use
them for his publicity.

Also start to think about the Lincoln show and what you may be considering
entering in that - i am planning a session for the end of this month for
preparing exhibits to show. please let me know if you are interested, the
evening will be very informal but with lots of tips that have worked for me
over the last 6 years.

Happy beekeeping.

Best wishes
Simon Croson