[sleafordbka] Re: FW: Healthy Bees Plan Quarterly Newsletter

  • From: PHIL FURNESS <philfurness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 22:22:15 +0100 (BST)

Hi Jezz,

Just a quick e-mail to say thanks for a great afternoon, I learnt loads and
found it most informing. Thanks for the tea and cookies.

PFA a few picks from today. I will ping you a link to my webb-site when I have
updated it.

Julias e-mail: furnessj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards and thanks again.

Phil Furness

________________________________
Date:  Mon, 9 May 2011 09:49:00 +0100
From:  Holmes, Marie (FERA) <Marie.Holmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  Holmes, Marie (FERA) <Marie.Holmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Please find attached the 7th quarterly newsletter on the Healthy Bees Plan.
This edition of the newsletter is dedicated to a report on progress on the
first two years of implementing the Healthy Bees Plan.
Regards
Marie Holmes
<<110323 HB 7th Quart newsletter.pdf>>
--
Marie Holmes
Healthy Bees Communications

The information contained in this message may include privileged, proprietary
or confidential information. Please treat it with the same respect that you
would expect for your own information. If you have
 received it in error, we apologise and ask that you contact the sender
immediately and erase it from your computer. Thank you for your co-operation.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure
Intranet virus scanning service. On leaving the GSi this email was certified
virus free.

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
07:34:00