[SKYWARN RI] Mondays Snowstorm(UPDATED)

  • From: TVSMESO@xxxxxxx
  • To: skywarnri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 11:31:40 EST

Hello all...

This is an update on the snow storm for monday.  It looks like the snow will
start sometime
in the afternoon and then taper off late monday night into tues morning.
This snow event should be on the power/fluffy side....but may mix with some
rain in the coastal parts of RI making it a wet snow compared to the snow we
just had.

This should be a plowable storm, so get you shovels ready.  Im thinking
anywhere from 2-5 inches....and even some areas of 6inches or more.  The
National Weather Service may issue a Winter Storm Watch later on this
evening...so when that happens....I will inform everyone on the list.

When driving home from work....take it extra easy cause this snowfall will be
falling during commute hours making the roads slick...

:::Next Email Will Be Sent Out Later Tonight:::

Edward Cayer Jr/(WX1USA)
RI SKYWARN Coordinator
Pager: (401) 581-0240
Home Phone: (401) 397-4094 (anytime)