[siriusxm-access] Re: The link to the Beta Player

  • From: "Paul D. J. Jenkins" <pdjj6123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <siriusxm-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 15:35:35 -0400

Hello Judy, Rick, Rick, and All:

  I recently used the SiriusXm Web Player, (not Beta), with Internet Explorer
11, and NVDA.  I loved it!  Judy, please forgive me if this question is too
personal.  If it is out of line, please consider it unasked…  Alright?
*smiles*  When I try to log into my account page at:

https://www.SiriusXm.com/MyAccount ,

I am asked to fill out a captcha image, with no audio challenge available!  Do
you have some useable vision?  Or, have you discovered an awesome work-around?

Many Thanks!

Paul Jenkins