[siriusxm-access] Re: The link to the Beta Player

  • From: "Rick Lewis" <ricklew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <siriusxm-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:40:40 -0700

At least for now I can use the old player.

I actually wonder if the new player has an issue with volume.

There’s an Adjust volume link, but haven’t figured out how it works or whether
it’s even accessible.

Or whether it’s even the issue.

The time I did get it to work, I hadn’t officially logged in, so I think I just
got lucky.

--

Rick