[sibsug] Question re Allocations review

  • From: "Matt Cowan" <mcowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:31:46 +0100

We are interested to get some feedback as to how people are conducting
their Periodic Review for Allocations and whether anyone is doing this
on a rolling review basis, i.e if the anniversary of an application date
triggers a review letter rather than running the review every quarter or
so.

Thanks,

Matt Cowan

I.C.T Manager
Cube Housing Association
45 Finnieston Street,
Glasgow G3 8JU

tel.  44 (0) 141 2424884
cel.  07799 836594

email  mcowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web    www.cubehousing.co.uk

Matt Cowan

This e-mail is confidential and its contents may be privileged.
It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient(s).
return e-mail.
Please then delete the e-mail and do not forward nor disclose its contents to
any other person.
We believe, but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments are virus
free.
Views expressed in this e-mail are of the sender and may not reflect the views
of Cube Housing Association.

Cube Housing Association Ltd. is;
a registered Scottish charity under the Law Reform (Misc. Provisions)(Scotland)
Act 1990 as SC033021,
registered by the Financial Services Authority under the Industrial and
Provident Societies Act 1965 as 2327R(S),
registered by the Scottish Housing Regulator under the Housing (Scotland) Act
2001 as HAL220.

Registered Office: 45 Finnieston Street, Glasgow, G3 8JU

!! Think about the environment - only print this email if you really need to !!