[sibsug] Re: Meeting on 27 May

  • From: Nicola Newell <Nicola.Newell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:54:18 +0100

Hi Chris

Sorry I can't make that date.

Many thanks

Nicola

________________________________
From: sibsug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sibsug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Milburn
Sent: 13 May 2010 18:49
To: sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Gregor Ross
Subject: [sibsug] Meeting on 27 May

Hi All

Unfortunately I am having to postpone the SIBSUG meeting we had arranged on 27
May.  This is because the venue (Microsoft's offices in Edinburgh) are not now
available on that date due to a double booking.

I have received a proposed alternate date from BT Engage (who are hosting the
meeting at Microsoft) of Thursday 1 July.

Please can you let me know whether you will be able to make the revised date?
If a majority can make it I will formally re-arrange it to that date and notify
you via e-mail.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Chris Milburn
Director of Business & Communications
DDi - 0131 557 7422 (ext 6422)
Mob - 07721 756 544

________________________________
Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Limited (Hanover (Scotland))

The McDonald Rooms is Hanover's flexible and affordable conference centre based
in the heart of Edinburgh. It offers full conferencing facilities as well as
meeting rooms, breakout areas and a fully equipped IT Training Suite. For more
information see our website www.hsha.org.uk/conference or email
conference@xxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. Please contact Hanover
(Scotland) (see below) if you believe this to have been sent to you in error.
If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, forward or copy it or
any attachments.

This email, including any attachments, has been scanned for viruses. However,
Hanover (Scotland) accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from its
receipt.

Any personal views presented are solely those of the author and do not
represent those of Hanover (Scotland).

Head Office 95 McDonald Road, EDINBURGH, EH7 4NS
T: 0131 557 0598 F: 0131 557 1280
E: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx W: www.hsha.org.uk

A Scottish Charity registration no.: SC 014738
Scottish Housing Regulator registration no.: HEP 124
Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965 Reg No.:1983R(S)
________________________________
Please only print this email if it is genuinely required

This email and any attachments with it are confidential and intended solely for
the
use of the addressee. Access to this email, and, any attachments, by anyone else
is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately (by phone or return email) and destroy this message. The views
portrayed in this email may not necessarily be those of North Glasgow Housing
Association Limited.

North Glasgow Housing Association Ltd. is registered as a charity in Scotland:
No. SC030635.

For further information on North Glasgow Housing Association Ltd , please email
us at : info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx