[sibsug] Re: Meeting on 27 May

  • From: "Patrick Goodlet" <PGoodlet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:40:04 +0100

I can make the 1st of July.

Regards,

Pat.

Patrick Goodlet

DDI 0131 444 4947.

________________________________

From: sibsug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sibsug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Chris Milburn
Sent: 13 May 2010 18:49
To: sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Gregor Ross
Subject: [sibsug] Meeting on 27 May

Hi All

Unfortunately I am having to postpone the SIBSUG meeting we had arranged
on 27 May.  This is because the venue (Microsoft's offices in Edinburgh)
are not now available on that date due to a double booking.

I have received a proposed alternate date from BT Engage (who are
hosting the meeting at Microsoft) of Thursday 1 July.

Please can you let me know whether you will be able to make the revised
date?  If a majority can make it I will formally re-arrange it to that
date and notify you via e-mail.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Chris Milburn

Director of Business & Communications

DDi - 0131 557 7422 (ext 6422)

Mob - 07721 756 544

________________________________

Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Limited (Hanover (Scotland))

The McDonald Rooms is Hanover's flexible and affordable conference
centre based in the heart of Edinburgh. It offers full conferencing
facilities as well as meeting rooms, breakout areas and a fully equipped
IT Training Suite. For more information see our website
www.hsha.org.uk/conference or email conference@xxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. Please contact Hanover
(Scotland) (see below) if you believe this to have been sent to you in
error. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, forward
or copy it or any attachments.

This email, including any attachments, has been scanned for viruses.
However, Hanover (Scotland) accepts no liability for any loss or damage
arising from its receipt.

Any personal views presented are solely those of the author and do not
represent those of Hanover (Scotland).

Head Office 95 McDonald Road, EDINBURGH, EH7 4NS
T: 0131 557 0598 F: 0131 557 1280
E: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx W: www.hsha.org.uk

A Scottish Charity registration no.: SC 014738
Scottish Housing Regulator registration no.: HEP 124
Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965 Reg No.:1983R(S)

This message has been sent in confidence and is intended for the addressee
only.
Unauthorised recipients are asked to preserve confidentiality and to advise the
sender immediately of any error in transmission

The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of Trust Housing
Association
Limited.

Trust Housing Association Ltd. is a Registered Scottish Charity No SC009086.
Registered by The Scottish Housing Regulator HEP 143.
Registered under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965 to 2002 No.
1778R(S)