[sib-access] Re: lemeted letters, why?

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:03:15 +0100

I hate going on about this, but the limit is there for a very good reason.
I'm also quite prepared to admit that I forget to trim messages myself
sometimes. So, I only have myself to blame when I receive a message telling
me that my own post was blocked.

If any of you have been receiving the digest, I can only guess at how much
junk you have to read through. To those of you who receive each email as it
is sent, please remember that the emails get very long very quickly if you
just reply without trimming things.

The best example was an email I had to approve over the weekend which was
nearly 150 lines long. The reply was only 5 lines long.

Many thanks for your cooperation (I hope),

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk