[sib-access] Re: fingers pedaling

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:56:13 -0800

A fermata over a chord would sustain the chord and hold the beats for an
indefinite period of time. I think Nili is looking for a way to show an
arpeggiated set of notes, with each successive note being added to a growing
set of notes, to end up with a total chord.

If that's the case, I would just put a long tie over the whole set of notes.

But not sure that's the correct construct. Let's see if we can liaise with
Dan.