[sib-access] fingers pedaling

  • From: Nili <nilizz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:02:46 +0200

Hi all,
I'm writing a piano piece and got to the conclusion that instead of tiring
myself and the reader with lots of voices and ties I'd write and specify
fingers pedaling. How do I do that?
I mean an instruction which tells the player to make his pedaling with the
fingers only and without using the real sustain pedal. That is because I still
want a contrapunctal effect where the notes are still clear and don't mess with
each other.
In the specific case, it's a passage with descending and equally rhythmically
broken 7th diatonic chords and I want every dissonance to stay as A suspended
note, till resolving.
Sorry for the tiring description,
Thanks
Nili