[sib-access] Re: expanding the bars

  • From: "Farfar on the Job" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:19:10 -0800

Here's another suggestion...

First in the Layout menu, under Format make sure that you unlock the format.

Now go to the bar you want to stretch.
You're going to find a way to highlight the end bar, which is not so easy
with Sib-Access.
tab to the last note or rest in that bar, so that the very next item will be
the ending bar line.
Create Menu
Create bar lines
Select Normal bar line
Press Enter
You should now be sitting on the end bar.
Do not press any other keys or you will lose that position.
Press Ctrl+Shift+F5 to enable moving of this object.
Use your arrow or Ctrl+arrow keys to move it to the right.
Tab out.

I'm only guessing now that this should have dragged that bar line to the
right, to give more room.

 Dave Carlson
Sent from somewhere in the Western United States, using a Dell Latitude
E6520 and Windows 7