[sib-access] Re: control alt arrows not working

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dgcarlson" for DMARC)
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 16:40:05 -0700

Vaughn,

From the Tips and Tricks Files...

Step-by-step, no frills...

Control Panel
Display
Settings Tab
Advanced Button
Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Tab (could be slightly different based
on your laptop)
Graphics Properties button
Ensure that notebook is the tab
Use JAWS cursor to find the words: "Display settings" and click
List box appears saying Display settings
Use JAWS cursor to find the word rotation and the checkbox. uncheck. it
Press Okay until you're all the way out.

Plug and Play Monitor and Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset...
General Adapter Monitor Troubleshoot Color Management
Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Mobile
More visual display options for devices attached to
this computer, such as:
Television
Digital Display
Notebook
Monitor
are available here : Graphics Properties...