[sib-access] control alt arrows not working

  • From: Vaughn Brown <jazzdressage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 13:36:37 -0700

Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered that my control+alt+up or down arrows are not
moving me to the instrument in the score. Any ideas as to how to fix
this?

Thank you,
Vaughn

On 9/23/15, Dave Carlson <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dani,

It's called Flexi-time Input. However it's tricky to use, so practice with a

scrap file until you're confident. Holding keys down too long or not long
enough result in notes with unusual fractional ties and are quite a mess to

clean up.