[sib-access] Re: Writing for handbells?

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 00:00:26 -0700

Kevin,

Again copied without permission (I'm really going to get in trouble with
Daniel Spreadberry some day) here is text from the Sib 5 reference manual in
the staves section:

Small staves
To make a staff go smaller than other staves, choose Create > Instruments,
select the staff in
question in the Staves in score list, and switch on the Small staff
checkbox, then click OK.

By default, small staves are 75% of normal size, but you can adjust this on
the Staves page of the
House Style > Engraving Rules dialog (shortcut Ctrl+Shift+E).