[sib-access] How to delete a title page

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 15:12:40 -0500

Guys,
    I'm preparing a score and I want a title page.  I had a one page title
page.  Then I discovered I needed a three page title page so that I could
have a second page with an instrument list on it.  Unfortunately, Sibelius
shut down and when I opened it, the last save I had had the one page title
page.  I don't know how to delete that so I can start over and create a
three page title page instead.  Any help?
Kevin