[sib-access] Re: Windows key does not bring up Expression context menu

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 12:43:10 -0700

Kevin,

You are actually correct. The Windows key (to the right of the Alt key on
U.S. keyboards) is indeed not the correct key. The correct key is actually
called the "Applications" key and is two to the right of the Alt key on U.S.
keyboards.

And yes, there is another windows key off to the left, as well, but I don't
use it much. On the U.S. keyboard there is only one "Application" key two
keys right of the right-hand Alt key.

I just did this myself and duplicated your original problem.

Dan, the documentation needs to be corrected to "Application" key and not
"Windows" key.