[sib-access] Re: it works! It works! It works!

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 13:03:11 +0100

Jean-Philippe,

The manual is not complete yet so there are some features which are not
covered but which are accessible.

The milestone document gives you a complete run down on all features but it
is not as easy to read as the manual.  It is really there as a technical
reference but it was the best way of getting some kind of complete guide out
as quickly as possible.

There is a new release of both the scripts and a much more complete manual
on the way but I'm still working out some of the kinks.  Obviously I'll post
a message when the next version goes live.

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
The new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of