[sib-access] Windows + F5 say polayback position

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:23:30 -0500

When I use this command to ascertain the playback position,  I get a message
that says, "0, not used."  I assume I'm pressing the Windows key which has
the windows logo on it.  The key to the right of this on my US English
keyboard is the function key.  When I press that with F5, I get a menu of
options.  It doesn't appear that any of the Windows key combinations work.
What might I be doing wrong?
Kevin