[sib-access] Re: Volta sign

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <dale.lieser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 19:49:44 -0400

Saeed,

Assuming you have placed the start repeat and end repeat bar lines in their
respective places, do the following to input the first and second endings:

1. Select the bar(s) you want for the first ending. Only one staff's bar(s)
have to be selected.
2. Press "l" to open the lines dialog.
3. Tab once to get to the system items lines.
4. Down-arrow a time or two, then use up-arrow to get back to the first
ending line. And Press <enter>.
5. Select the bar where the second ending begins.
6. Press "l" for lines. Tab to system lines.
7. Find second ending open, and press <enter>.

That should do it.

Dale