[sib-access] Re: Using the manual

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 12:18:27 -0000

From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 04 December 2008 17:29
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Re: Using the manual

JPR
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tim Burgess
  To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 10:00 AM

  Hi,

  An accessible port of the Sibelius reference is something we've raised
with
  Sibelius, but there are copyright issues involved, so it's not going to
  happen soon.  Dan and I have a plan for generating our own documentation
in
  the meantime, but Dan's suffered a severe computer crash and is waiting to
  get some sighted help for a rebuild (don't worry - there are backups of
all
  the upcoming code).

  Best wishes.

  Tim Burgess