[sib-access] Trouble Installing Sibelius

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 18:22:43 -0700

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm not sure if this is the right department for my question, but here goes.
I'm trying to install Sibelius 6 on my Windows 7 64 bit machine, but it
seems I'm stuck at the very first screen. I try to tab over, but JAWS won't
report if there's a button or checkbox I'm pointing to. I wonder if there's
a way to make that part accessible. This also happens when I attempt to
install Sibelius 5, the one that currently has Sibelius Access scripts.