[sib-access] Re: Selecting Notes

  • From: VytautasJr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:19:31 -0400

Sorry: insert+h, not alt+h.

Cheers
Vytautas

-----Original Message-----
From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of VytautasJr
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 11:14 AM
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Re: Selecting Notes

Hi Annabelle

To get your cursor on one of the notes of a chord, you can press alt+uparrow
to go  towards a higher note of the chord, and alt+down-arrow to go down a
chord.  As ou get onto a note, JAWS will pronounce the pitch of the note as
a confirmation (very convenient).  After that you can edit that note as you
want: change the pitch, delete, etc.  For selection keys like that, remember
that you can press alt+h and you'll have a very brief summary of the most
commonly used keystrokes.

Cheers
Vytautas