[sib-access] Rythme notation on tablature

  • From: "Jan Bruun" <jan.bruun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sib- Access Freelists" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:47:09 +0200

I am new here on the list and want to extend my thanks to you for your
help and support, to enable my Sibelius 5.25 program to run again. My
problem was that I had downloaded Musiknotes softwear which entered and
updated my fonds so that my transcripts were unusable. Please observe this.
I also wish to thank the Danish Sibelius distributor Heine Svendsen
hs@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:HS@xxxxxxxxxx> who solved the problem by guiding me and my
sighted helper through sibelius.com to download "Scorch" which
subsequently recovered my fonds.

I have a question which I hope you can answer.

I teach, amongst other things, electric bass and guitar and I need to
print bass /guitar tablature. I often need rhythm notation in
bass/guitar tab lines, I can hear jaws say the rythme lenght, but it does not
show when I print, is it possible to connect this to the program?

Does this possibility exist in Sibelius and how can it be done?

 Kindest regards,

 Jan Bruun from Denmark