[sib-access] Re: Positioning a title

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 15:01:44 -0600

You want to add your title with your cursor at the beginning of the score in
bar 1 beat 1.  First, from bar 1, beat 1, or anywhere, I guess, press Alt F3
to reveal the system items.  One of these should be the title you placed
incorrectly. Delete this title before replacing it with a correct title from
bar 1 beat 1.
Kevin