[sib-access] Re: Positioning a title

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:01:48 -0000

Chris,

Go to the start of bar 1 and then from the menus choose create > text >
title.

As for "doing it right in the first place", the last page of the new score
dialog has an edit box that you can put the title in, so use this the next
time you start a new score.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk