[sib-access] Re: Need Help Changing Initial Key Signature for Score

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "daniel.rugman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 18:59:40 +0100

Ctrl+A to select entire score.
K for key signature dialog.
Choose key signature and hit enter.

-----Original Message-----
From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: 04 September 2015 18:53
To: sib-access
Subject: [sib-access] Need Help Changing Initial Key Signature for Score

Hi, Everyone.
I'm brain cramping and need help with changing the initial key signature in a
score.

I started writing the drum part, and know that _it is in the key of C.

I need to add additional staves for singers, and they need to be in a different
key. I can add the staves, but can't figure out how to change the key signature
so their staves have what they need.

The most I've been able to get from looking at the archives is that you have to
choose the key signature you want for your staves to be changed to, then delete
the initial one. How do I select the initial key signature to delete it? Is it
a system thing, or a staff thing?

Thanks,
Dani