[sib-access] Instrument names disappeared , & using teh magnetic lay out?

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:27:19 -0700

Hi all:
After I finish my score with 11 instruments, I asked one of my sited persons
to look, and I found 2 small things.
1-      the instrument's names disappeared, why? And how can I fix this?
2-      I open the score in sibelius 6 and some of my tempo markings r over
lapping, but sibelius 6 can't fix automatically, why?
        I checked the magnetic lay out, and,  I did the optemize staff
spacing. So why it didn't fix?
        Thanks

        Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love... play on.
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustafa.s@xxxxxxxxx