[sib-access] Inserting sound IDs?

  • From: Parham Doustdar <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 00:42:45 +0430

Hi there,

I wonder how I can insert sound IDs into the score (E.G. +vibrato,
+legato, etc)? I have looked into the manual, but I do not find it (I am
sure the problem is me, but the best I can do in PDF files is to look at
the contents; I cannot search them easily like .chm files, for example).
If it's a long story, a pointer to where this information can be found
will be quite helpful and appreciated.

Thanks!