[sib-access] Getting Sibelius Sheets from the Internet?

  • From: Parham Doustdar <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 20:37:01 +0430

Hello,

Is it possible to get sheetmusic for Sibelius? I am trying to self-learn
composition in more detail, and I need to learn how to write notes for
different instruments. For that, I need to have access to free sheets
for those instruments, so I can look how each one is written. I tried
http://www.sibeliuseducation.com and http://www.sibeliusmusic.com, but
none of them give you a .sib file as far as I saw. Anyone has a better idea?

Thanks!