[sib-access] Re: [Bulk] Getting Sibelius Sheets from the Internet?

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 09:18:50 -0700

Parham,

Likely you'll have better luck looking for Sibelius Scorched files on the
web, as these are copyrighted and therefore protected, but you can still
look at them. AT least that's what I've gleaned from the documents.

Why not just look at all the example and training files that are included
with your Sibelius installation? There must be a lot of good examples to
work with.