[sib-access] Creating Ties?

  • From: Parham Doustdar <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 12:26:44 +0430

Hi there,

First of all, I remembered today that I never told the list that Dan's
fix did fix the Sibelius issue. Thanks!

And secondly, how can I create ties? I tried the solution I found on the
internet (creating two notes that are the same except in length, and
then pressing enter), butthat didn't work. Also, when I press s to
create a slur, I hear something else (which I don't even know what that is!)

Thanks again for all the help.