[sib-access] Re: [Bulk] Serious problem with Sibelius 5, need urgent help.

  • From: "Patricia Elena Vlieg" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:37:31 -0500

Hi, Dave, yes, that's exactly my set-up.
In order to repair Sibelius 5, should I uinstall itas well as Sibelius
Speaking and do the whole procedure from start or is there another way?
I downloaded Sibelius 5 from the web when I updated (I have the installer).

Any news on scripts for Sibelius 6?

Another question: when we open a file from Sibelius 5 in Sibelius 6 in order
to use the magnetic layout, is there a way to choose what part to print
(suppose yu only want to print the viola from a string quartet score).
I've beenchoosing "print all parts" from the file menu because I can't
access the parts window.

Thanks for every help, best,

Patricia Elena Vlieg
http://www.patriciaelena.com/