[sib-access] Serious problem with Sibelius 5, need urgent help.

  • From: "Patricia Elena Vlieg" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:09:35 -0500

reopened the program to continue my work and I got a dialogue saying "you're
runing an ileal copy of Sibelius". It started as if it was the first time I had
installed it. After that, every time I tested the plug in, it said the plug in
is no runing correctly.
I did a system restore and it worked, but the system continued to be unstable.
This morning, I opened sibelius to resume my work and got the following message:
"The mixe window cannot be found. This is a serious problem. Please, contact
the developers".
Nothing else. I'm totally ay confused about what can be happening.
Every help is highly appreciated.
Best,

Patricia Elena Vlieg
http://www.patriciaelena.com/