[sib-access] AW: Re: Sibelius 7?

  • From: "Benjamin Blatter" <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:42:34 +0200

Kevin, please let us know how this will work out for you. I'm considering
doing the same in the future when I get a macbook.
Still, I'm wondering if you could do some tings with voiceover anyway, par
example writing lyrics. I mean, there are so many helpful keyboard commands.
Maybe I'm naive since I never could really experience a mac so far. but
because I get along with NVDA in sib6 just fine I think maybe there is a way

Ben