[sib-access] Re: AW: Re: Sibelius 7?

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:02:53 -0700

You're quite welcome.

-----Original Message-----
From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Benjamin Blatter
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2:44 PM
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] AW: Re: Sibelius 7?

I think it will work with 32-bit, but probably it wouldn't be wise to use
these new sibelius sounds. Speaking of these, yes I think they are great.
But just don't expect to hear a east west or vienna symphonic library. the
mozart piece sounds a bit too much like synthetic like in the old days for
my taste. I like the string quintet the most.

I also hope that a solution with voice over will be possible.

And last but not least thanks Annabelle for bringing this to our attention.

Ben

-----
No virus found in this message.
-----