[sib-access] Re: A question please

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 06:49:54 +0200

Dimitrios
Each staff has its own count of voices. On staff A soprano is voice one and
alto is voice two. On staff B tenor is voice one and basso is voice two.
Before you start writing, especially if you want to deal with voices, you
have to press N to go into note entry mode.
Example: move to staff B, press N and afterwards Alt+1 to activate and
starting typing the tenor.
When you want to write the basso voice, move to the point you want to start.
Make sure to be in note entry mode by pressing N, then press Alt=2 to
activate voice two on staff B and enter your notes.
These steps are absolutely necessary. If you already have entered your tenor
voice, when you press N then Alt+2, the stems of your tenor voice will
automaticaly be turned to point up to represent voice one, and the stems of
the notes, that you are going to write right now, will automaticaly point
down to represent voice two.
I hope, this helps