[sib-access] A question please

  • From: "Dimitrios Tsakiridis" <dtsak27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:35:42 +0300

Hello from Greece:
I write a score for harmony lessons.
I use 2 staffs, piano A for Soprano and Alto voices, and the piano B, for
tennore and Basso voices.
For Voices, I use the voices 3 for soprano and tennore voices, and voice 4 for
Alto and basso voices.

When I write on the piano A staff, all it's Okay.
But if I move to piano B and I write one of voices tennore or Basso, I can not
to change the line, for example I can not move from Voice 3 to 4, from tennore
to Basso.
I use the shortcut Alt+Sift+up and down arrows for changing th voices.
How, I can write notes, on the piano B, using voices 3 and 4?

Best regards, Dimitrios Tsakiridis.