[SI-LIST] unsubscribe

  • From: "Tabatchnick, Justin" <justin.tabatchnick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <James.Freeman@xxxxxxx>, <ch_harrington@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:47:03 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of James Freeman
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 11:04 AM
To: ch_harrington@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx; vats123@xxxxxxxxx; Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxx;
si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SI-LIST] Re: hi

Hi All,
    I think that Chris is being generous when he says the person is
dumb. I would better use the term "crafty" and/or "dishonest"
Thanks
Jim Freeman

Charles Harrington wrote On 08/26/07 14:56,:

>Steve,
>  =20
>  I'm really ashamed to read that you (as one of the leading experts in
this list) fully well agree with Chris' naughtiness and ignorance.
That's not criticism, it's an abuse and shouldn't be tolerated in this
list.=20
>  =20
>  Chris has no right whatsoever to call anyone DUMB and then you agree
with it. It's a shame to you and all of us in the SI community.
>  =20
>  Since I joined this list a couple of years ago, all of Chris'
postings have always carried some abusive statements. Although his
arguments are very ignorant, without much technical content, no one has
ever called him DUMB. Jagaveer25 already humbly stated that he was not
aware that the version he was looking for was licensed. This may as well
be a lie, but does that automatically give anyone the right to call him
DUMB?
>  =20
>  Ray, with much respect, I think you as the administrator of this list
should also take up the responsibility in sending a warning signal to
arrogant fellows like Chris who have no respect for themselves and for
others, and if they repeat such behavior, they should be BANNED from the
list.
>  =20
>  On the other hand, I don't support anybody who intends to steal any
other person's work. But I would not also call any body DUMB.
>  =20
>  Thanks a lot for reading
>  Charles
> =20
>steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Srivats, I fully agree with Chris' harsh criticism of jagaveer25. I=20
>don't see jagaveer25 as naive at all. Plug HSPICE into Google and=20
>Synopsys' entry pops up. Run HSPICE such as from a server at the=20
>university and the copyright notice pops up. Plug SPICE and free into=20
>Google and lots of freeware entries pop-up. Jagaveer25 didn't ask for a

>link to an imagined freeware distribution of HSPICE. He asked someone=20
>to upload a copy. I don't know of any freeware distribution that=20
>doesn't sit on easy to find servers. I find it impossible to reconcile=20
>these facts with jagaveer25's story. His tale just seems a clumsy lie.=20
>Would you feel OK if jagaveer25 came around asking for help stealing=20
>your work product or other property?
>
>Regards,
>

>Steve.
>
>Srivats Partha wrote:
> =20
>
>>Hello Gurus
>>I apologize .This is specifically meant for our "Super Brilliant Pal"
Chris Cheng.
>>Chris let me ask you a question?
>>Do you know why oscillations are observed in high speed SiGe BJT'S
during break down(CEO) measurements when put under a TLP?

>>I bet my bottom dollar you wont be able to answer it. You could google
all your life using yur super sized brain.

>>But i would never ever call you "DUMB" for not knowing this. Just that
you have never been exposed to this kind of work. That doesnt warrant me
to call yu a dumb guy. Everybody cannot know everything.

>>I had tons of respect for this forum. But the answers provided by
people like Chris are totally uncalled for. How dare yu call someone
dumb?

>>In India Signal Integrity is a nascent field. People dont know what
softwares are proprietary? So its the duty of the people in a form like
this to tell people whats proprietary and whats not? Why make fun of
someone? After all everyone wants to learn. People are approaching this
group becoz of the presence of so many experts. Why should there be so
much of EGO? I think these answers will prevent new people in the SI
field from asking questions. Dosent that kill the whole purpose of a
form like this.=20

>>Regards
>>Sri=20
>>
>>--
>>

>>--
>>I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. AE

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at:    =20
 =20