[SI-LIST] Re: s2ibis2 utility

  • From: "Ambrish Varma" <akvarma@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chris.mcgrath@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:47:54 -0500

Hi Chris,
S2ibis2 can only create v2.1 models. But - as you suggested, some work
can be done on the model to make it v3.2. If you see keywords like
[series MOSFET] or [series Current] or [Model Spec] or [Model Selector]
etc then it's a v3.2 model and the data there is hand edited.

Also - v3.2 models are backward compatible to v2.1 (correct me if I am
wrong here) so the vendor could have changed the version detail manually
while the rest of the model could be v2.1.

BTW, am I the only one on this list who is getting all these ' Out of
Office AutoReply' mails? I am new to this list so some help on how to
tackle this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ambrish K Varma
akvarma@xxxxxxxx
North Carolina State University