[SI-LIST] running scripts with CosmoScope & Hspice

  • From: Yoni Tzafrir <yonitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Si-List (E-mail)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'Ibis (E-mail)" <ibis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Ibis-Users (E-mail)" <ibis-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:55:37 +0200

hi,
we are running Hspice, and viewing the results on CosmoScope on pc. in the
future we want to use scripts which can automatically plot results like tpd,
risetime, falltime, etc. due the various results to our deck file (e.g.
changing resistance, capacitance and so on).
does anyone experienced in doing so? maybe we can use the Aim, which is a
variation of tcl used for CosmoScope?
please advice

Yonatan (Yoni) Tzafrir
*Tel:               (972) - 3 - 7552300 (T/L: 351)
*Fax:          (972) - 3  - 6177130
  *Mobile:       (972) -54- 459469
*E-mail:       <mailto:yonitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

List archives are viewable at: