[SI-LIST] noise injection for troubleshooting

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SI-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, emc-pstc <emc-pstc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:19:44 -0700

Hi All,

I have posted my latest Technical Tidbit article for October.  The subject
isusing noise injection for circuit troubleshooting, both EMC and
operationalproblems.

Abstract: Injecting controlled amounts of noise into a circuit can be used
tofind problems in the circuit design or in the physical layout of a printed
circuit board. One method of injecting noise and two examples of available
pulse generators will be described.

The article is linked from the picture at the bottom of the page at:
http://emcesd.com[1]

I have also updated the jobs page with four new positions. The link to that
page is: http://emcesd.com/jobs/jobpost.htm[2]

I have also added some new palm trees (can you find them?) and other
material.

Doug
\/ ) P.O. Box 1457 ========= Los Gatos, CA 95031-1457 _ / \ / \ _ TEL/FAX:
408-356-4186/358-3799 / /\ \ ] / /\ \ Mobile: 408-858-4528 | q-----( ) | o |