[SI-LIST] Re: diff pair names

  • From: "Jon Powell" <jonpowell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <weston_beal@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:09:52 -0700

Weston,
One problem I ran into when trying to solve this problem was that many
routes don't have the signals named, so they revert to default
router/netlist names, which have no pattern what-so-ever. I finally had to
rely on a library that mapped differential driver and receivers through pin
number and part number.

regards,
jon