[SI-LIST] attention Midwest SI engineers

  • From: "Gregory R Edlund" <gedlund@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:14:45 -0500

I know there are still a few of us around.  I am an SI engineer at IBM in
Rochester, MN who has been working with Sigrity to set up a Speed2000
training class in Minneapolis.  Since this is a critical tool for our
company and since Sigrity will be at a trade show in Minneapolis, it seemed
like a good opportunity to get the necessary training without incurring
travel expenses.  I thought this class might also be of interest to other
SI engineers in the area who are in the same boat as I am.  The dates are
August 15-16.  Please see the Sigrity web site for registration
information.

http://www.sigrity.com/corp/news/upcomingevents.htm#Minneapolis

If you have not heard of Speed2000, it is a tool that solves for voltages
and currents in a power distribution system.  It can help you analyze
decoupling, plane splits, return currents in vias, etc.

Greg Edlund
Senior Engineer
Electronic Packaging Integration
IBM Server Technology Development