[SI-LIST] anti-resonance point when use Embedded Capacitance Material

  • From: "Bruce" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 14:26:39 +0800

Hi Expert

We use Embedded Capacitance Material for better PDN and less capacitor
component. According to PDN Simulation. We notice that is an anti-resonance
point between capacitor and Plane.

We can find that when use Embedded Capacitance Material. There are much
better in most frequency but near anti-resonance point.

In this case. We have to solution.

1.     Try to reduce the anti-resonance point. We need many high frequency
capacitor component. That is not good because we want to reduce the number
of capacitor component. Our purpose is reduce 70% number of capacitor
component.

2.     Keep this anti-resonance point. That maybe have a risk if there is
some noise by chance  in this frequency

How about your suggestion? Please let me know if my question is not clear
enough.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Bruce Wu