[SI-LIST] Using impulse response data in ADS

  • From: Pavle Milosevic <pavle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 11:44:50 -0700

Hello all,
I would like to know what is the preferred method of using the impulse
response data (either produced by ADS ImpulseWriter, or from some other
source) in Agilent ADS transient (Analog/RF Network, not DSP) simulations.

Is there something analogous to the S-parameter box, that can just be
inserted directly, or is there a more convoluted (or should I say convolved)
method? I know a while ago Agilent was mentioning an ImpulseReader component
to be implemented in the future, but it does not seem to be available in
ADS2009 Update1...

Thanks,

Pavle Milosevic

List technical documents are available at: