[SI-LIST] USB2.0 simulation by XTK!

  • From: "Jack W.C. Lin" <JackWCLin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Si-List (E-mail)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:58:24 +0800

        Dear All SI friends:
I am doing USB2.0 simulation by XTK. But I found I can't get a correct
voltage swing for D+ and D- signal. For high speed mode, the voltage swing
should be around -400mV to +400mV. But the result from simulation is around
0 to +400mV. I check the waveform on reference load at driver end, it's
amplitude is 0 to +400mV. But differential type simulation by XTK seems to
connect two differential pin with series High Z. It will not generate D+
with 0 to +400mV and D- with 0 to -400mV at driver end. I add two 45 ohm
resistor to GND for D+ and D- at far end (USB connector) seperately. How can
I get correct voltage swing for D+ and D-? Modified IBIS model or others?
Thanks

Jack

List archives are viewable at: