[SI-LIST] Re: Time step resoution in Hspice

  • From: Gary Pratt <professionalengineer2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sogo.hsu@xxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 05:53:33 -0700 (PDT)

Have you tried setting delmax to .001ps. Your simulation will run extremely
slow, but it might give you the time resolution you are seeking.

Not sure how far you are going with this, but if your investigation will
include the contribution of the transistor thermal noise to the jitter, you
will need a simulator that can do transient noise analysis. I don't believe
HSPICE has this feature.