[SI-LIST] Re: Thank you for the SI-LIST

  • From: "Ray Anderson" <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Abe \(Abbas\) Riazi" <ariazi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:18:42 -0700

Abe-

Thanks for the mention in the article and your kind words.

It is certainly amazing how this list has grown in both size and age
from the original 25 or so members back around 1993 to the 4000+ members
we have today.

With the mention in your recent article I wouldn't be surprised if we
see a wave of new subscribers in the near future.

Best Regards,

-Ray